NFL LAUNCHES “IT’S MY TEAM” NFL WOMEN’S APPAREL CAMPAIGN
Campaign Features Dynamic Team of More Than 20 Women Including Condoleezza Rice, Serena Williams, Peta Murgatroyd and Kym Johnson Showcasing Their Unique NFL Style
Campaign Introduces NFL Women’s Nike Fan Gear Apparel Line
In its newest women’s apparel advertising campaign, the NFL brings together an incredible team of high-profile and passionate fans to celebrate all the women who cheer from the stands, coach from the couch and look chic doing so. The “It’s My Team” campaign celebrates these fans’ dedication to their teams all year long by showing team pride and NFL style at the game, at the office, on the town, working out and at home.
This year’s campaign, launched in early August, features an inspirational group of women including Condoleezza Rice, former United States Secretary of State and Current Faculty Member of the Stanford Graduate School of Business; Serena Williams, Nike Professional Tennis Athlete and Miami Dolphins Limited Partner; and Melania Trump, Entrepreneur and wife of Real Estate Mogul Donald Trump. These three women, along with nineteen others, are photographed supporting their teams with their own unique style.
“Our new campaign celebrates the millions of female fans who show off their team spirit year round,” said Tracey Bleczinski, the NFL’s Vice President of Consumer Products. “We are proud to showcase such accomplished women from business professionals and athletes to DJs and dancers, all with a common passion and love of football. By incorporating NFL Women’s Apparel into their everyday fashion, these women live, breathe and wear football.
The NFL women featured in the print advertisements include:
- Charlotte Anderson a Dallas Cowboys fan and Dallas Cowboys Owner/EVP Brand Management
- Susie Castillo a New England Patriots fan and Miss USA 2003
- Gracie Hunt a Kansas City Chiefs fan and Daughter of Kansas City Chiefs Chairman & CEO Clark Hunt
- Tavia Hunt a Kansas City Chiefs fan, Philanthropist and Married to Kansas City Chiefs Chairman & CEO Clark Hunt
- Kym Johnson a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and Professional Dancer
- Suzanne Johnson a New York Jets fan, Philanthropist and Married to New York Jets Owner Woody Johnson
- D.J. Kiss a New Orleans Saints fan and Prominent D.J.
- Peta Murgatroyd a Green Bay Packers fan and Professional Dancer
- Ary Nuñez a New York Giants fan and Nike Training Club Master Trainer
- Marlena Ortiz a New York Giants fan and Breast Cancer Survivor
- Lakey Peterson a New York Jets fan and Nike Professional Surfer
- Marie Purvis a Denver Broncos fan and Nike Training Club Master Trainer
- Condoleezza Rice a Cleveland Browns fan, former United States Secretary of State and Current Faculty Member of the Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Summer Sanders a San Francisco 49ers fan and Retired Olympic Gold Medalist in Swimming
- Eva Scrivo a Detroit Lions fan, hair and beauty expert, and author of Eva Scrivo on Beauty
- Juliet Simms a Miami Dolphins fan and Singer/Songwriter
- Brittanie Snyder a Washington Redskins fan and Daughter of Washington Redskins Owner Daniel Snyder
- Tiffanie Snyder a Washington Redskins fan and Daughter of Washington Redskins Owner Daniel Snyder
- Tanya Snyder a Washington Redskins fan, Breast Cancer Survivor and Married to Washington Redskins Owner Daniel Snyder
- Melissa Stark a NFL Network host from Baltimore
- Melania Trump a New York Jets fan, Entrepreneur and wife of Real Estate Mogul Donald Trump
- Serena Williams a Miami Dolphins Limited Partner and Nike Professional Tennis Athlete
In addition, the campaign features the new NFL Women’s Nike Fan Gear Apparel line. These sporty looks combine NFL team logos and colors with Nike’s innovative style and design in women’s tanks, tees, sports bras, shorts, capris, jackets, and hoodies. These pieces and more are available at NFLShop.com, Nike Stores and Nikestore.com/NFL.
Returning as licensees featured in the campaign are VF Licensed Sports Group, G-III, and 5th & Ocean, which will be joined by new apparel licensees Nike and ‘47 Brand. Game Time, Cuce Shoes, Little Earth, LogoArt and Old Pro Leather Goods will add to the collection with watches, boots and accessories items.
The print ads were produced by Grey NY. The NFL is working with Alliance, Grey Group’s Activation & PR Division, on promotional elements.
NFL licensed apparel is available at NFLShop.com as well as other select retailers.